Client Portal

Streamlining reporting arrangements now in effect for Victorian charities

A reminder to Victorian charities that are also incorporated associations – streamlined reporting arrangements are now in place, so you are only required to report to the ACNC and not to Consumer Affairs Victoria.

Affected charities must submit their 2018 Annual Information Statement to the ACNC. The ACNC will then share the information provided with Consumer Affairs Victoria, reducing duplicate reporting for thousands of charities.

To view the ACNC information in full, click here.

Let us keep you up-to-date

Subscribe to the NFPAS email newsletter to receive not for profit industry news and special updates.