Not for Profit Insurance Week is taking place from 4 to 8 April 2022. The week is designed to raise awareness of the importance of insurance and risk management in Australia’s $100 billion not-for-profit sector.
This year, Aon and Our Community are offering five free webinars where you can have your questions answered:
- Fundraising at your not-for-profit: prize indemnity insurance and how it can help raise funds for your organisation
- Not-for-profit insurance premiums explained: a hardening market
- Cyber insurance risk: what is ransomware, and how can you reduce risk?
- Protector liability: ensuring your directors are protected, and why boards should be too
- Community events: how to protect yourself and your volunteers
To register for the webinars, (or to register to be sent a recording of the webinars), click HERE