Client Portal

New Portal for Incorporated Associations in Victoria

Incorporated associations in the state of Victoria are now required, by Consumer Affairs Victoria, to use a new online portal ‘myCAV’ for setting up, lodging annual statements, and complying with other ongoing requirements.

To see more details visit here

Let us keep you up-to-date

Subscribe to the NFPAS email newsletter to receive not for profit industry news and special updates.