Client Portal

Is your charity entitled to a franking credits refund?

Registered charities that receive dividends or distributions from investments may be entitled to a franking credit refund from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).

To be eligible for a refund, your charity will need to check its dividend or distribution statements, be endorsed as income tax exempt or a deductible gift recipient by the ATO, and meet certain residency requirements.

To view more detail on the ATO website, click here.

Let us keep you up-to-date

Subscribe to the NFPAS email newsletter to receive not for profit industry news and special updates.