Client Portal

Fundraising reforms that will reduce red tape for charities in Victoria

From 1 September, charities will only need to notify Consumer Affairs Victoria of their intent to fundraise to become a registered fundraiser.  Previously, charities registered with the ACNC were required to submit an application to Consumer Affairs Victoria to become a registered fundraiser.

Additionally, charities that fundraise in Victoria are no longer required to submit an annual return to Consumer Affairs Victoria. Instead, charities can submit the Annual Information Statement to the ACNC.

For further detail from Consumer Affairs Victoria, click here

Let us keep you up-to-date

Subscribe to the NFPAS email newsletter to receive not for profit industry news and special updates.