A set of digital capability tools for Australian NFPs to help strengthen their post-COVID operations has been launched with Infoxchange Group’s Digital Transformation Hub going live.
It has been found that many not for profit organisations need to invest in digital technology but lack time, capability or budget to move swiftly to resolve their IT issues. The pandemic has only exacerbated many of these digital problems.
The Hub resources are created by experts to help organisations accelerate their digital transformation, whether they are getting started or looking to build on existing capabilities.
- A digital capability quiz to assess strengths, with tailored recommendations for opportunities to improve.
- Access to donated and discounted hardware and software for the NFP sector from Google, Microsoft, Adobe, Amazon, Zoom, MYOB, NetSuite and sector-specific providers.
- An “expert bar” where organisations can book one-on-one consultations with experts on subjects like grant applications, digital marketing, data security and more.
- Training for technology leaders, staff and volunteers, including self-paced online learning with course content designed specifically for the sector, as well interactive group events and regular webinars.
- Engaging guides and how-to content for the sector on key areas of interest including tech foundations, IT management, information systems, digital marketing or cyber security.
To access the Digital Transformation Hub, click here