- 6 month waiver if annual payroll is less than $4million or on demonstration of significant cash flow impacts.
- JobKeeper support payments are exempt from payroll tax.
- $250million Community and Jobs Support Fund
- COVID-19 Arts Grants Support
- Proposed initiatives aimed at helping landlords whose residential tenants’ income has been affected. This includes a short-term moratorium on eviction for non-payment of rent as a result of COVID-19, preventing increases in rent and virtual routine inspections.
- Subject to good governance practices, the Consumer and Business Services (SA) will not take action where a virtual AGM is held but does not comply with the Association’s rules that meetings are held in person.
- Initiatives available to support liquor licence holders while COVID-19 restrictions are in place.
- Emergency cash grants of $10,000 to not-for-profit entities that employ South Australians.
- Individuals receiving the JobSeeker payment can receive a once-off boost of $500.
- Land tax reduction of 25% for eligible landlords and deferral of third and fourth quarterly instalments for up to six months for eligible landlords, businesses and individuals.
Links for further information:
Economic response package
COVID-19 Arts Grants Support
Rental Advice due to COVID-19
Information for Associations
Information for the Hospitality Sector
Growing South Australia
Cost of Living Concessions
Payroll Tax Relief