Nominate yourself or a standout colleague for the Third Sector Awards 2017.
Nominees are people who contribute to the organisation, sector and community as a whole.
- Charity of the Year
- Communications Campaign of the Year
- Digital Innovation of the Year
- Enterprise Award
- Small Charity Big Achiever
- Charity Partnership of the Year
- Charity Chief Executive
- Charity Chair of the Year
- Finance Team of the Year
- Fundraising Team of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Volunteer Team of the Year
The awards will be independently judged by ACNC Assistant Commissioner David Locke, Not for Profit Sector Leader for the AICD Phil Butler, Spark Strategy MD George Liacos, Third Sector GM Ori Danieli and Associate Professor Leanne Piggott from the Centre for Social Impact.
For details on how to nominate click here.