Speakers have been announced for the Communities in Control Conference 2020.
- Georgina Dent – Journalist, editor, and passionate advocate for gender equality and mental health
- Professor Hilary Bambrick – Head of School at the School of Public Health and Social Work, QUT
- Tom Nash – DJ, Quadruple amputee, speaker
- Professor Kristy Muir (PhD) – Leader, researcher, educator or catalyser
- Katie Noonan – Acclaimed Australian singer-songwriter
The theme for the conference is “Connection, Creativity, Community: Finding Hope in a Climate of Crisis”.
For more information click here.