The Australasian Society of Association Executives has partnered with Survey Matters to create a survey that examines the impacts of COVID-19 on the association sector.
The survey will explore:
- The impacts of COVID-19 on Australian associations
- The effects on sector revenue and employment
- The actions association are taking to alleviate the impacts of COVID-19
- New services and initiatives associations are implementing
- The activities associations need to focus on to support members
Together with the earlier data collection and new data, Survey Matters will create an actionable report for organisations looking to develop proactive strategies to adapt business models over the longer term.
The survey will take 5 – 10 minutes to complete and the results will be confidential. Results will be distributed to all participants in June.
For more information, or to complete the survey, click here.